Friday, October 31, 2008

Travel Day

Today is Halloween and I leave out to go to Tucson tonight. Didn't do much for the wife's birthday as we have no money. So I could only give her one gift. Well, I guess it was a gift for both of us. So tonight I take the kids Trick-or-Treating and then I leave out for the weekend. My daughter is going as Aurora from SLEEPING BEAUTY and my two boys will be the character from SCARY MOVIE. You know, the guy with the mask. It comes with a little heart pump you squeeze and blood goes around the face. As long as they have a good time, I'll be happy.

Found out today they just processed my pay for 5 days I sent out almost 2 weeks ago. So I'll probably get that money in two weeks when I get the money for going this weekend as well. I resubmitted for my TSP yesterday, so I hope that comes in sooner. All my bills are due around the 15th. Except my car insurance which is due tomorrow, so I hope they don't drop me.

Anyways, got to get things together to head out. Peace.

No comments: