Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Hump Day

Well, I am glad it is Wednesday. Tomorrow is the wife's birthday and Friday Halloween. Then I leave Friday night and head to Tucson for the Army for the weekend. Hoping to see money somewhere soon. I will not be able to do much until I start getting paid. Of course I am not desperate enough to rob a bank or anything. I don't think I could ever do that.

Boring shows last night. FRINGE was a repeat...already. We'll see about tonight. I jumped on the internet surf yesterday to check out what the propositions really mean and printed out a checklist to take with me. I don't know about all of you, but to me some of these props are confusing and the ads you see on tv seem like a good way to vote either way. Some of the people promoting the props are getting crafty on advertising.

Well, after next week we'll know if the world will be ending soon or if we can continue with the lives we live. Yes, I do mean some people believe Barrack Hussein Obama is the anti-christ. But, we'll see. In the meantime, get on your knees and pray and kiss your kids and tell them you love them. We could be in for one hell of a ride.

No comments: