Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wow, I might get paid

I finally received an e-mail that they are still waiting for funds, but they did put me on orders starting Oct 14 which means they will have to backpay me. Doesn't help me much right now, but at least it is a start. Still sitting here with a negative balance in my bank account waiting for my TSP to come in and about another week to receive money for five days as well as for the orders I'll be on this weekend. I just hope they get this all fixed...and soon.

Last night I watched CHUCK, HEROES, and CSI:MIAMI. They are all good shows, but will not be on next week. Although the election is on Tuesday next week, apparantly they will have something going on Monday night that they will not show normal programs. My daughter's birthday is coming up in two weeks. I am going to try to buy her the TINKERBELL movie that just came out today. Not much I can do, but at least it is something. My wife's birthday is in 2 days and I have to figure something out for that.

Tried out the WII FIT yesterday. Did it for like 20-30 minutes and it says I am 51 for my WII FIT AGE. A lot of it has to do with balance and posture. I like some of the games on it, though. That soccer one is a little difficult as well as the tightrope. I did pretty well on the ski jump and the rolling of the ball into the hole. It is pretty interesting. The whole family got into it last night.

Well, that wraps it up for today.

No comments: