Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally Friday

I am thinking of taking a few days off next week. Considering I am not getting paid right now, like it matters, right? Besides, I am on a half a tank of gas and no money drops until next Friday, which will cover my negative balance. Still waiting on 2 more checks to drop. Hopefully soon as my son's birthday party with his friends is next Saturday.

Last night was a dilemma. I watched SMALLVILLE, which I really am not too interested in, but is the best thing on at that time. But at 8:00, it was a hard decision. The season premiere of CSI or THE OFFICE. It was a hard decision to make, but I guess I'll wait for THE OFFICE to hit DVD to catch up on it. After all, this is CSI's last season. For those that missed it, yes, WARWICK is dead. After CSI I watched a new show called ELEVENTH HOUR. I like this show. It is similar to X-FILES and FRINGE minus the science fiction. It is more science based and deeper into science than CSI. Instead of them being law enforcement, they are FBI. Tonight is a new NUMB3RS. I have really started getting into that show as well.

This weekend there are no plans as there is no money. Probably just play some more of PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN online. I'm almost 50% done with the game after 2 months. I don't play everyday though, but I do play for 5-6 hours at a time when I do play it. The kids go back to school next week after having this week off for Fall Break.

No comments: