Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Uggh

I thought I was done being sick, but I am still having chest congestion. My ribs are sore from coughing over the last few days. It seems when i drink Nyquil, I get through the night, so I will have to buy more now.

Yesterday was my middle child's birthday. He turned 7 and unfortunately, I had no money. Finally this morning I had money drop in the bank so I picked him up a few toys he wanted. I also went and picked up a Wii that I had promised the kids the last few months. At least the bulk of the cost is out of the way now. All I need to do now is buy additional games and accessories in the future, but hey, at least it is a start.

Tomorrow is my birthday. 34. Nothing new and nothing exciting. Debating on taking tomorrow off or not. Like I am getting paid anyways. Maybe I'll just pick up some beer tonight and celebrate. Yeah, just an excuse.

We are having a birthday party for my son this weekend with his school friends. The following weekend it will be with the rest of the family. Well, combining his and my daughter's birthdays since it is a long drive out there. Well, we'll see how it all goes. Maybe pick up some movies tonight too.

No comments: