Monday, October 27, 2008

One of the best weekends

Yeah, this was one of the best weekends in a long time. Saturday I took the kids to their school for some community safety thing. It was alright and stuff for the kids to do. Later that night we went to SAN TAN REGIONAL MOUNTAIN PARK. They released an owl into the wild, had a costume contest and then we went on a trick or treat hike that was about 1 1/2 mile. Sunday went to the sister's house for the combined birthday parties of my youngest son, my daughter, my wife and mine. This will probably be the last time going out that way until maybe Thanksgiving...IF I get paid. My sister did buy a family present for us...the WII FIT since she knows we just bought a wii. I will probably hook it up and test it out today. I've been wanting to get it, but no money.

Both my boys made HONOR ROLL for the 1st qtr. Yes, it is a big deal if you know my boys. Hopefully they can continue it all year. I may make a deal with them that if both stay on HONOR ROLL all year we'll go somewhere or do something they want. As long as it is affordable of course. And if I have a job by then.

Still waiting to hear about money coming in. I did find out today though that I do have connections way up the ladder and just about to the top. So I may see if I can get some strings pulled. Well, that is about it for now.

No comments: