Monday, October 13, 2008

AZ has a football team?

I know they do, but they are off to a good start. All the predictions I heard at the beginning of the season was win the first two games because they were easy, and they did. Lose to the Jets and Redskins, they did. But defeating the undefeated Bills and then just beating the Cowboys in 1 minute into the overtime...what a play. No I don't get into football much anymore and I just happened to be on that channel with 2+ minutes in the 4th, so I decided to watch it, and I was impressed. Don't get me wrong, my favorite team is still the Minnesota Vikings, but the Cardinals do deserve a holler out to.

Watched SCORPION KING 2 this weekend and of course it sucked. My wife and I have been sick this past weekend...sinuses and chest congestion. I am better and she is getting over it, but now the kids are starting to come down with it. Taking today off since no pay has come in from the Army. My sister was finally reimbursed for the Family Day she did back in May and some of that money was mine, which I picked up, filled the car with gas, and went to get groceries. I am thinking of running over to Blockbuster to se if there is anything worth watching. I know all the new movies come out tomorrow, but I already saw the new INDIANA JONES movie that is released tomorrow.

Hoping my travel voucher drops tomorrow and then I call to pay to have my bed shipped out to us. Thinking of buying the kids a WII. Little bit of exercise while playing games. Tomorrow is my middle child's birthday and he will be 7. My birthday is 3 days away, but living out this way, no one to celebrate with...as far as friends and family. Yes, my wife and kids will be here to celebrate it with me. None of my army buddies would come hang out either. Oh, well. I guess it just comes with getting older.

No comments: