Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween is tomorrow

Today is my wife's birthday. Can't do much because I have no money. I did get her this cute card though. It has a duck on the front and says "Have a Happy Birthday or I'll moon you" You open it up and it says "and I have an ugly buttquack". I thought it was cute. I am not one of those serious mushy types, so all cards I get are usually the funny ones.

Tomorrow is Halloween. The boys get to wear their costumes to school and have a Halloween party. Then I'll take them trick or treating around the neighborhood. Afterwards, I have to head out to Tucson for the weekend for the Army. I'll be back Sunday night and have to wait a week and a half to get paid. I am still in the process of cashing out my TSP, which is similar to a 401. Still not seeing anything coming in anytime soon.

Think I'll take off here in a bit since it is her birthday and spend time with her before the boys get out of school. Got to get her signature as well so I can cash out my TSP and send it in. Watched two good shows last night. CRIMINAL MINDS and CSI:NY. Did not watch the Obama infomercial as it would be a waste of time. After all, he is a waste of time. Well, don't forget to vote next Tuesday. And vote wisely.

No comments: