Monday, October 6, 2008

What a weekend

I am so sore. We had our Annual Physical Fitness Test this weekend...Saturday to be exact. Here it is Monday and I am sore. I did 75 pushups, which is 100% for my age group, 61 situps-82%, and ran 2-miles in 18:16-55%. Unfortunately you need a minimum of 60% in each category to pass, so this is the first time in 10 years I have not passed the test. I do plan on taking it again within the next couple of months--when I am not hurting this bad. I never had a problem with the run before, but my legs had been hurting for 2 days prior.

I finally watched LEATHERHEADS last night. That was actually a pretty good movie. I mainly got it because John Krazinsky is in it (THE OFFICE). Yeah, George Clooney and Renee Zelleweger are alright in it.

Still no word on my pay or leave or anything. So, I continue to come to work hoping they will pay me...lol. Yeah, we'll see.

No comments: