Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dangit, I didn't win the lottery

I even played the powerball and the pick and didn't get squat. Now that would have been a great birthday present. I bought a wii yesterday and my kids were excited. I even played a little and my arm hurts this morning.

My mom was the first to wish me happy birthday this morning. I would have even counted e-mails. Actually, my wife was the first, but I am talking outside of my house. Second was my best friend who at least texted me while he is sitting in court. That's it so far. So what do I have planned for my birthday? Not much really. Here at work for a little bit and then I'll go home. Maybe get movies since I haven't done that yet this week. Pick up the kids from school. Have an army buddy coming over tonight. Have a few drinks and call it an evening. Maybe get some more wii time in.

Watched part of the debate last night. Maybe the first 30 minutes before I decided it was boring and nothing new. I am not Joe Plumber and that seems to be what the debate was about. Either candidate gets elected, we're all screwed one way or another.

Well, I think I will wrap it up and take care of things before I head out.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

your mom was not the first i sent you a myspace thing saying happy birthday yesterday so haha lol jk well i did send you one yesterday lol... LOVE YOU