Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Talk about screwed

Yeah...yesterday was a fun day...NOT. I went to see about getting the window repaired in my van...3-400 dollars. Can't do it now, have to wait for funds. A/C went out last night in my house (it has been going off and on for the last few weeks). I told my landlord about it when it first happened and she sent someone out, but they couldn't find anything wrong with it. At least once a week it goes out and then comes back. The longest it had been off was about 24 hours. My orders ended yesterday, today was my last check for those orders, I have no idea what is happening from here. I am still coming in to work, but I don't know how or when I will be getting paid. Yeah, I'm worried. Then my washer goes out last night. Fills up with water and runs, but does not drain the water. What is next?

Have Parent/Teacher conferences today. Then I have to go grocery shopping as the refrigerator and cabinets are bare. The boys have no school next week. I just have to buy enough food to last at least 3 weeks until I get my travel voucher. Some bills will just have to wait. I need to win the lottery. May rent a few movies tonight, but still have shows to watch. Tonight is CRIMINAL MINDS and CSI:NY. FRINGE was pretty good last last night. Every episode is more and more intriguing.

Well, I have to go and start taking care of things. Until tomorrow.

No comments: