Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Son of a .....

That is how I feel. I don't know how, or if there was any foul play involved. Yesterday after returning home from picking the kids up from school, I lock my van and go inside. Later that night I was going to the store. Unlock the van with the remote, get in, start it up, and....where is my driver's side window? My first instinct is to look for broken glass in and out of the vehicle...none....ok, so where is it? I hit the button to roll it up...no window. I can hear the motor trying to roll it up or down, but no window. I grab a flashlight and look in...The window is in there, and in one piece. I began to inspect the outside door to see if there were scratches or evidence of tampering (thinking someone was trying to break in) but I did not see any evidence of it and nothing in the vehicle was disturbed.

I called a friend this morning and he told me it could be that it just fell off of the latch. Never heard of that before, but ok. If that is all that is wrong with it, it will be a cheap fix. Hopefully that is all that it is. Needless to say, after the incident last night, I continuosly went to the window to check on my other vehicle (since I put the van in the garage) and going outside to scope out the neighborhood to make sure no one was suspiciously walking around. After all, this was from 8pm-1am I was doing this before I told myself to just go to bed.

Tonight will be FRINGE. I will probably rent movies tomorrow and watch them throughout the week. Parent/Teacher conferences tomorrow for both my boys. Hopefully all goes well and I won't be too disappointed, after all, they are mine. And my Mom always cursed me saying "I hope when you get older you have kids just like you". Thanks, Mom. It would have been ok if it was just ONE just like me, but no, both boys and my daughter. You think it is tough raising one, try three. All three years apart give or take.

Anyways, that is all I have for today. I am getting ready to head out to see about getting the window fixed.

No comments: