Monday, September 29, 2008

What happened to a phone call?

Have you ever noticed since the internet came out that you tend to find things out via e-mail, internet searches, or blogs? What happened to a phone call. Needless to say I was doing my regular reading of blogs and got to my little sister's. Hmmm, what do I say. Since family reads this, they can go to her blog and read it. Anyways, it is not that I am disappointed, just disappointed I didn't get a phone call. Normally my little sister calls me on Friday or Saturday night weekly, but I hadn't heard from her the last two weeks.

This weekend was boring. Went to that darn traffic school and took care of that. Sunday I spent most of the day playing Pirates of the Carribbean online. This week is Parent/Teacher conferences which means half days Wed-Fri. For me as well since I pick the kids up. Wed is their conference, so we will see how that goes (crossing fingers if their anything like me).

Nothing else on tap that I am aware of. Tomorrow, IRONMAN and FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL come out on DVD so I will probably get those. Try to manage my time to watch them as I watch new shows every night this season. I did catch THE MENTALIST on Saturday night and that does look like a really interesting show, but I still watch shows that come on that night, so I will miss it unless they continue to replay it on Saturday nights.

I have drill this coming weekend and will be taking an Annual Physical Fitness Test (APFT). You know, push-ups, sit-ups, 2-mile run. So we'll see how I do. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

I haven't called because our verizon phones have problems and I only had enough money on this last weeks check to put $10 on my virgin mobile phone and the only reason i put money on that is because of moms schedual and all the appts this week for Kris with all the shit going on with him. I'M SORRY