Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday...

Wow, what an exciting title. What does it mean? That Friday is tomorrow and the weekend is near or does it have another meaning? Not for me. It is just the name of a day. A day that will continue coming every 7 days. Of course, 3 weeks from today will be my birthday and two weeks after that is my wife's.

This Saturday I have Traffic School for that stupid ticket I received that I posted about earlier. What a waste of a Saturday. I could be playing Pirates of the Carribean Online. Rumor has it they are going to make another PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN movie, yes with Johnny Depp. Rumors going they may do one more INDIANA JONES with Harrison Ford doing a cameo and Shia Lebouf taking over. Still waiting for August next year for G I JOE THE RISE OF COBRA to come out.

Last night I watched the Season Premiere of CRIMINAL MINDS and CSI:NY. Tonight the only thing I remember being on is THE OFFICE. Still waiting for payday so I can get some movies.

No comments: