Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I need to win the lottery

I just need to win the lottery and never have to work again. Of course, that is just like everyone else wishes. I'm just tired of living paycheck to paycheck and never having money to do anything.

Last night, I gave up wanting to watch HEROES. Apparently when they took it off of tv last season, they continued on with the story on the internet. Why would I want to start watching it again as it continues from the internet to last night. Forget it. Instead I watched TWO AND HALF MEN, WORST WEEK, and CSI:MIAMI. Tonight will be the season premieres of NCIS and a new show called THE MENTALIST.

I know, I lead a very boring life doing nothing but posting movies I watch or shows. As I said without money, you can't do much else. I am hoping soon that luck will come my way and I can post some exciting things. I turned down going to Germany for 2 weeks in December because, well, been there and done that. I'll just wait and see if anything else comes up.

No comments: