Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Movie update

I know yesterday I didn't talk about the 2 moviesw I mentioned on Friday. I must have had a bad rental day. BAIT SHOP with Bill Engvall and Billy Ray Cyrus was like a B-rated movie. It did have a small story to it, but unless you "have to watch" every movie because of an actor, don't. The other movie was THE PROMOTION with Sean William Scott (Stiffler from AMERICAN PIE) and John C Reilly (WALK HARD:THE DEWEY COX STORY). This movie had very few comedic points and was one movie I wish I wouldn't have rented.

Right now I am watching season four of THE OFFICE. It has Steve Carrell in it and it is a great series. This is one show that always keeps me laughing.

Nothing else happening. Can't believe my Vikings blew it last night against the Packers. But the good news is I didn't break my remote control this year.

No comments: