Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Decisions

Well, last night it was a hard decision, but I had to choose. After I watched NCIS, it was either THE MENTALIST or FRINGE. It was a tough decision. I had to bypass watching THE MENTALIST and watched FRINGE instead. If anyone has seen either one, let me know which one you think is better.

Tonight is CRIMINAL MINDS and CSI:NY. CSI(Las Vegas) does not start until Oct 9. Thursday night will be the Season Premier of THE OFFICE. Have to wait until next week to rent any new movies, which is good because that is when IRONMAN and FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL comes out. I know, my life is like my blog....boring. But hey, at least it lets my family know that I am still alive because I am posting. Does anyone else even read this?

Looking forward to what happens at the end of this month as my orders will be done and I begin my leave. Supposedly I will have this job by the end of October, but I need money and can't take any time off. I have to find a way to get paid. We'll see how it goes in the next few weeks.

No comments: