Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tired

How I am feeling this morning. Spent last night in the ER as my oldest needed stitches. We were going to the park last night and he was riding his Razor Scooter. Apparently he was going a little too fast and crashed. When I got to him, his glasses were not around his head, but were hanging from his eyebrow. I had to bend the glasses just to get them off. He ended up only getting 2 stitches.

The other night I watched MY MOM'S NEW BOYFRIEND. Now, let me explain something when I watch movies. I believe the ending of a movie pretty much makes or breaks the entire movie. This is one that breaks it. The whole movie in general was good...the acting, the story line, etc. The ending just totally blew it though.

I rented another movie last night and mainly got it because it had Chris Kattan in it. It was a movie filmed in the 80's about 80's movies. It is called TOTALLY AWESOME. It is made by VH1 and makes fun of movies such as KARATE KID, PRETTY IN PINK, and FOOTLOOSE. This movie was hillarious. If you don't easily find humor, you may think this movie is stupid. It has similar humor of the SCARY MOVIE series.

Anyways, that is all for now.

No comments: