Monday, September 15, 2008

Just when you thought you had it straight

Well, interesting weekend. Friday night I get a call from my higher command telling me everyone needs to be out of the unit by Sunday. Yeah, right, good luck. As we were doing Family Day at my house, he calls me again to tell me nevermind, everyone will be transferred to the new platoon that will stay at our location. So what does this mean? My unit will not go away, it will just become a platoon attached to my battalion. Which means the civilian position I was trying to get, will be open again. So, do I take this job or continue on with going into recruiting? This is something I have to think about over the next few months.

Didn't get any new movies as it is getting ready to begin all of the season premieres on tv. So I have to catch up to see which shows I do or don't want to watch this year. Well, this is short, but I have a lot to do today.

No comments: