Friday, September 26, 2008

Another day another dollar

Just another boring day at work. Last night I was able to watch SMALLVILLE and CSI the original. It was the Season Finale that I had missed as the Season Premiere is in 2 weeks. And now there are even more shows that are coming back and starting that will be conflicting with the shows I am already watching. What are they doing to me? Maybe I should just give up watching shows and just go back to drinking.

Next week my boys have parent/teacher conferences. We'll see how that goes. Get their report cards the same day. I don't get paid until next Wednesday and this sucks because we ran out of cigarettes yesterday. I am trying to borrow money from one of my friends until next week because we need milk and cereal at home for the kids. You know, when I get paid, the first thing I do is go to the store to buy groceries and spend nearly $200 and you think that would last for at least 2 weeks. With these kids, they continuously eat. Breakfast, lunch at school, come home and snack, snack again an hour later, eat dinner, snack on something 2 more times before bed. I understand it can be they are going through growth spurts, but I am about ready to lock up everything.

Still don't know what is going on with my job, but my orders are done on Tuesday. Hopefully they will have someway of still paying me. We will see.

No comments: