Monday, September 22, 2008

One little comment and everyone comes out of the woodwork


Wow, I think that is the most comments I had on one post from Friday. All I said is I look in my 20's than I really am. I am almost 34 and I have had a lot of people tell me I look in my 20's. Of course, all the comments were made from siblings. Maybe I will try to get a photo up, and if anyone actually reads this other than family, you can give me your opinion.

Watched MADE OF HONER on Saturday. It was a pretty good movie and the ending was somewhat predictable as other movies that are similar to it. Overall, it was better than some of the others I had seen and a nice little twist of a man being a Maid Of Honor.

Tonight is the seaon premieres of HEROES and CSI:MIAMI. I believe HEROES is on at 7 and CSI:MIAMI on at 9, so I may get to watch both. Have to wait and see when I get home.
Well, looks like I have a lot of work to do finally.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Ya still look like an old dork.