Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day after Labor Day

Well, it was quite a weekend. My two oldest went to the mother-in-laws for the weekend. Gave us a break, but really didn't have money to do anything. Monday we picked the boys up and went to my sister's house for a BBQ and go swimming.

This weekend I watched WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. It was a lot funnier than what I expected. I also watched THE BUCKET LIST last night with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. This movie was a lot better than what the previews had shown. I had waited until there was nothing else to rent to watch it, but I should have seen it sooner. There was another movie, but I'll report on that on Thursday since I can't remember the name of it. I'll be watching MY MOM'S NEW BOYFRIEND tonight with Colin Hanks, Meg Ryan, Antonio Banderas, and Selma Blair.

Tomorrow I have to go get a full physical done and will be out of town for a majority of the day. Other than that, all is well.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Gotta admit, did you cry at "The Bucket List"? It was a good movie, and, bro.... if ya had the money....