Friday, September 19, 2008

Another day

What happened to when you used to look forward to days. It seems like all I do is get up everyday, go to work just to pay the bills. Never really have money to save to do anything. I remember when I could just pay for gas and drive somewhere just to see the nature, but it all costs money now, plus gas prices have risen and almost doubled since that time.

The other night I watched THE LOVE GURU with Mike Meyers. Not really good unless your into a lot of sexual inuendos. That is about all it has going for it. This weekend I will probably watch MADE OF HONOR. Last night I watched the Season Premiere of SMALLVILLE. Not as good as I thought it would be. Next week will start the season priemeres of all the CSI's, THREE AND A HALF MEN, CRIMINAL MINDS, and a new show called THE MENTALIST. Looking forward to seeing all of these shows. My only Dilemma is HEROES is on Monday nights when CSI:MIAMI comes on. I have to figure out what I'll do.

I know, as if many of you had the problems I had. I know I lead a boring life, but it is better than what I used to do. I used to have people over all the time, drinking and being stupid. I have kids that do not need to be around that. It is time for me to slow down and just become "old". Although I still look in my early 20's, I just can't do it anymore.

Anyways, I'll post more on Monday. Nothing planned for the weekend.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

You don't look in your early 20's. Damn liar!

Have you seen "Sweeney Todd"? Just watched it the other day - awesome! GOnna go buy the movie and soundtrack.