Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last PAYDAY for now...

Today is the last day I am expecting pay...for now. They are going to allow me to claim 5 days as well so I will another check coming in 2 weeks to help out with bills, but hopefully soon, we will know more. I watched JOYRIDE 2 yesterday and it was definately a B-rated movie. Picked up THE STRANGERS and THE INCREDIBLE HULK, so I have those two to watch yet. Yesterday went to my son's school for an award. He received Honor Roll for 1st qtr. I guess there is no such thing as Principal's List anymore as they referred to all A's as being the HIGH Honor Roll.

This weekend I am going to my sister's house for a combined birthday for my son and daughter. Really can't afford to do anything else these days. I just hope everything gets situated before Christmas comes. I am supposed to be traveling to Tucson here soon to help out with some Army units down there. Hopefully they don't expect me to be there on the friday night of that weekend because it will be Halloween. If I have to be there Friday night, I'll just go down late. We'll see. Nothing much else to write about today.

No comments: