Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy Monday

Well, today has been a very busy day, at least busier than a usual Monday. I had a lot of work to do today, for once. Of course, Mondays are also the last day of the week to submit school assignments, which I had two assignments to do today before midnight. I started them earlier today, but just finished it. I found out I have a rough draft of my final paper due next Monday, which I haven't even started yet. Writing is not difficult for me, however doing a reference page is what I despise. And unfortunately, this class requires to have a certain number of references used. I just can't win.

I've got two weeks left of this class, English II, and then I begin Introduction to Cultural Anthroplogy. When I finish this class, I will be at 62 credits and more than halfway to my BA. I found out today my TA was submitted to the school so now I have to wait for them to receive it and then wait for them to send me a check. I can't wait until the GIBILL starts back paying me. So far it will be around $2000. I'd rather them catch up now as I could really use the money right now.

I haven't checked my credit rating yet. I figured I would wait a few more days and then check it. I am hoping that a miracle happened, but we'll just have to wait and see. Nothing else to write about right now.

No comments: