Thursday, March 11, 2010

So Tired

I don't know why, but I have been so tired all week. I get up at 7am to take my boys to school and then head on in to work. This week I have had a lot more work than usual, and that does mean my job as well as school. I go home, watch tv and I'm in bed by 9:30. I just don't understand it. On top of that, I am working 12 days straight as I have drill this weekend and have to get up at 4am all weekend. I just need a day of rest...with no kids.

My oldest is only 10 getting ready to turn 11 in May. It seems he is already getting into the teenage attitude problem phase. Sometimes I feel like I just want to snap and tie him hup and stuff a sock in his mouth. I just let the wife try to take care of it or wait for him to calm down. Now I know why I used to drink. I don't even crave it...at least these past few days I haven't. Don't know about the whole direct commission thing. I still have to set up to take an SAT since I only have 60 credits it is required. If I had my degree, I wouldn't need it. I don't think it is too hard or at least as hard as it sound back in High School. I have never taken it before, so I don't know.

Watched WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE last night. I never read the book, so I can't compare the two. However, I thought it was a waste of money. It was boring and stupid. My kids didn't really like it either. Don't know if I'll pick any other movies up or not until next week because I have drill I won't have that much time to watch them. But on the other hand, I need to drop this movie off so I may pick up some new ones.

Tonight is Parent/Teacher conferences for my boys. The oldest is telling me his grades are ok, but we'll see. Everytime progress reports come out he has at least one F. The last couple of quarters he did bring the grades up in time for the report card. Tonight we get his report card for this quarter, so we shall see.

No comments: