Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Monday

Well, at least I did better on my test for school yesterday than I did last week. I also had a paper due today, which I already turned in, so I am caught up for the moment. In between doing work and school stuff, it gets kind of hard. I have stuff for my job that needs done right away, but I also had stuff for school that was due. In the end, they both get done in time.

Watched MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS this weekend. It was alright, but not great. Also watched BROTHERS and thought it could have been done better. The first half of the money was just too slow. Also saw BANDSLAM, which actually was a prety good movie. I know SHERLOCK HOLMES is released tomorrow, but I may have to wait to get that one.

Nothing else to write for today. Kids are back in school, so that is a blessing in itself. However in two months they will be out for the summer.

No comments: