Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting closer...

Well, I went ahead and checked my credit score again. I jumped nearly 70-80 points between each of the three credit places. However, I am still around 30-40 points below where I need to be. So it looks like it will take either another couple of weeks or maybe even next month to be where I need to be to get this home loan.

Watched a couple of movies this weekend. First was THE BOX. It was kind of stupid for the first part of the movie, but the second half got better. I would actually rate it as an average movie. Watch it if you want to. The second movie I watched was THE VAMPIRES ASSISTANT: CIRQUE DE FREAKS. Or something like that. It was comical, but again, it was an average movie as well. I still have SORORITY ROW to watch.

Still doing well in school. Two weeks left for this class before I start the next one. Still waiting on money to come in. I received an e-mail that my school was raising their tuition. Not too bad, just an extra $18 per class. Because I get the miltary grant discount, they are upping it $18 to cover the increase. So overall, it doesn't really effect me. That's about it for today.

No comments: