Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today is a great day...so far

Here I was yesterday worrying because I had talked to a Broker/Lender about my credit. Pretty much although my score will be where it needs to be withing the next 30 days, I am being told I probably will not get a home loan for about 9-10 months. This is because I have had a lot of late payments recently and banks want to see 9-10 months of on time payments. So, I will probably try again next year. I was also told I need to build more credit. I have paid everything off in collections and I will only have one thing that reports to the credit agency every month that I still pay on. It was suggested to get a secured credit card. But, that's not the good news. This is just the, well it's not really bad news, but not good news either.

The good news is I am sitting here worrying as I have been broke since paying off collections last month and spent all of my tax return. Now I have bills piling up, my son is getting into braces, I am still paying for my daughter's school, evrything is just starting to come all at once. I checked both of my bank accounts, as I knew I was in the negative on both anyways. To my shock, the second account had a positive. Not just a positive, but a very good positive. It appears my GIBILL finall came through and I was backpaid for all the time I was in school and not getting the proper amount.

I believe that this is a sign. Even with my tax return and me paying off my debt, I also gave my sister money (that I owed her), let a friend borrow money (which I will probably never see again as he still owes me over $1500), and let my FIL borrow money to last a couple of months. I believe that by me helping others even when it put a damper in my plans, it comes back eventually. I could have done a lot with that money I let people borrow or paid back. I still want a big screen tv, but it is not a necessity. Sometimes when I get money or know I am getting money, I start making plans and my eyes get wide and everything...kinda like the Gollum on LORD OF THE RINGS. It takes me time to convince myself that I don't need whatever it is I want. Just do the right thing and pay bills or whatever. I am not rich.

Anyways, I did watch SORORITY ROW last night. It was kind of lame, but what do you expect with your normal college aged horror movie. It did keep me guessing as to who the killer was, but it was one of the four guesses I had. Also in this movie was Rumer Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. I was amazed by her. She looks so much like Demi and even sounds like her. I can't wait to see her in more movies.

Well, that's all I got today. Hope everyone has a good day as much as I have so far.

No comments: