Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just another day

Ahhh...where to start. Nothing new to write about, just don't know what to type. I came into work today with a lot to do to include some homework that is due today. I am all caught up with everything now. I have to take the wife to an appointment later this afternoon, but nothing really planned tonight. Maybe watch another movie.

Last night we watched OLD DOGS with Robin Williams and John Travolta. It is a Disney movie and it is Reverand Mother approved. Which means it is safe to watch. It was pretty funny and worth a watch. Still have a few more to watch before I turn them back in on Saturday.

Nothing new has been coming up. Still waiting to hear back from the VA and waiting for the bill the IRS is supposed to send me. Other than that, I am still caught up on bills and still surviving. I go to CA next month for drill for weapons qualification. After I return from that, I head out to Wisconsin for a week. Hopefully it will be warm there by then. Other than that, the only training I have scheduled is for two weeks in Wisconsin in August. No word on next year's missions yet, so I don't know if I'll be heading back to Germany or maybe even Korea this time. Japan already came up and I turned that down. I don't mind pulling my weight and working, but the Japan missions are always 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. If I am going to go somewhere, I want a chance to have time off to go see some sights.

Well, that's all I got today. Until tomorrow.

No comments: