Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patrick's Day

Really doesn't mean much to me except it is my little sister's birthday. Not too much going on lately. I did contact the IRS about the amount I owe them and I set up a payment plan. It should be paid off by tax season next year. I also sent a letter to the VA department about their supposedly overpaying me. I have to wait back to hear about that, but I am sure they will see they were wrong as I submitted all documentation that they owed me.

Tonight I figure I'll cook steaks on the grill and watch a movie or two. Not sure which ones yet as I picked up 4 the other day. Finally caught up with all my work from this past weekend and everything that came up since then. Just finished my last class on Monday, but I am still waiting for the final grades to come out. I am sure I still got an A.

I also started my next class yesterday. Introduction to Cultural Anthropology. Kind of worried, it looks hard. Won't know really until after I finish the first week. Maybe it is just my fears. I still need to set up when to take my SAT as well so I can get the ball rolling for my Direct Commission. I still don't expect to get everything done for that and pinned until sometime next year, but we will see.

No comments: