Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I must be crazy

Well, the MIL has been over since Monday since the kids are on spring break this week. She finally left earlier today after I had already left for work. Monday night, I came home to my usual routine. Turn on the news, watch a few shows, watch TMZ, and watch CHUCK. The whole time she is sitting there wanting to watch a movie or something. I'm thinking to myself she has all day to do that while I am at work. I pay the rent, this my house, I'll watch TV if I want to. I thought it, didn't say it. So she told me Monday night she likes to watch AMERICAN IDOL. So, last night, I get off of work and go home. I go straight to my room and watch TV. I let her stay out in the living room to do whatever. The kids and wife continued coming into the room and I told them to go out and spend time with their grandmother/mother. Otherwise she'll wonder why she is even there if we are all in my bedroom. Oh, well, she finally left today and life can return to normal.

So yesterday, I started thinking I may be starting to go crazy. For about the past week, I have been thinking about something and researching it...a lot. I began thinking I must sound crazy...even to myself. The "something" is The Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine. I don't know how I started thinking about it, but I started researching it and writing down certain clues and stuff. I mean, heck, I live close enough, maybe I can go hiking on the weekend and stumble across it. Who knows. Too many people have searched over the last 120 years, what makes me think I could find it. I think it is just the excitement of trying to find it. Although mining is forbidden since 1984, I am not looking at digging or anything. Supposedly, in some places it is seen by the visible eye in plain sight. It is just a matter of where. So, yes, I may be starting to go crazy.

Other than all that, nothing new. I finally received my final grade for my last English class. I received an A. After freaking out about that test I took last Sunday, I realized it seemed worse than it really is. I can still finish with an A. I just have to stay on top of it.

No comments: