Monday, March 22, 2010

Disappointed

That is how I felt for this whole past weekend. After finishing working for 12 days straight, I was looking forward to relaxing for the weekend. On Saturday, I did watch SHORTS. It was pretty good for a kids movie. I also watched EVERYBODY'S FINE. That movie made me ball my eyes out. I had to even stop it a couple of times just to regain my composure. Of course it didn't help that I did drink this past weekend. I also watched the new TWILIGHT: NEW MOON movie. I thought it was better than the first one. I like Jacob better than Edward anyways. I am already predicting how the next one will go. No, I will not read the book. I am not my brother, I do not like to read. Also watched NINJA ASSASSIN. It was pretty slow, but it did have great action scenes and a good story.

I am currently in my first week of a new class for school. Introduction to Cultural Anthropolgy. I thought I was getting a pretty good understanding of the subject. I did the required readings and the required discussion posts. However, yesterday I had to take a quiz on it. That's cool, because you can use the book on the quiz. I found almost nearly every answer in the text. However, once I submitted it, I was dumbfounded. I got 11/20 correct. Hmmm, hopefully that doesn't hurt too much for the rest of the class. So all in all, this past weekend has been a big disappoint to me.

My kids are on spring break this week. Joy joy. Hopefully this week and next weekend will show some improvement.

No comments: