Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stupid creditors

Here I am trying to make right and pay my debts and these dumba$$ creditors are anal. I have called companies I originally owed and they are like, well you can pay us, but it takes longer to get off your credit if you are trying to buy a house. So basically I am being told to call the collection agency to get it done faster. Fine. The first one said they will have the letter to me in a week and reported to the credit bureau. The next one tells me it will be 4-6 weeks to get it reported. BS. I do my part and they want to jerk around and delay everything. That's ok. I'll keep their numbers and have the bank call them to verify it has been paid. Yahoos.

So, I am pretty much out of money now after paying off a lot of things and staying ahead on bills. I should be able to start pre-qualifying soon for a house. Now it is just a balancing act to keep everything straight until then.

Everything else has been going ok, I guess. I take my oldest in next week to start getting him ready for braces. Well, I guess that is all I have for now.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Man, I told you, it ain't a 'this is getting done right now' type thing. Clearing up the credit is good....and I told ya how. There are stipulations...just like getting a loan asap! It ain't happening!