Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm sore and grumpy

Well, I took the PT test this past weekend. I scored a 213 overall. I did improve my run time a little from a couple of weeks ago. I don't care, I still passed. Now I am reaping the rewards...sore legs and thighs and upper chest. I'm grumpy for a couple of reasons. First, the Vikings didn't make it to the Superbowl. I decided to route for the Colts. They lost. The commercials were weak this year. The best ones I liked were the Bud Light commercials and the one Doritos commercial where the kid slaps the guy and tells him to keep his hands of his momma and off his Doritos.

Friday night I watched ZOMBIELAND. It was more comedy than anything, so I guess it was ok. Saturday night I watched a movie called NINJA. I saw this at Blockbuster and decided to pick it up. Bad move. You know the movie is not going to be that great when you watch the previews for other movies and they all seem lame. The martial arts and action were awesome in this movie, but that was it. The acting and story line was so terrible.

Today is the last day for English Comp I. I am at an A right now, but have to wait a few days for my final grades. Tomorrow I begin English Comp II. I have already looked at what the class will have that I will need to do and I am already hating it. In my past classes, my essays were anywhere from 2-3 or 4-5 pages. Now in this class, they are asking for 8-10 pages and citing references which will be required. I am not that good at listing references. Oh, well, I guess we'll see how I do on this class. All I need to do is pass it though.

That's it for this weekend and today.

No comments: