Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feb Hump Day

Here it is mid week in February. Nothing much to post today. This past weekend I bought Super Mario Brothers for the WII for my boys. That is fun. Especially if you played all the Super Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo. At least this game doesn't hurt my arm like the WII Sports does.

Planning on going up to northeastern AZ this weekend to go to the Father in law's. From what I hear, we will be running into snow on the way up, but he usually doesn't get any that sticks. It is just the route we take, we will be going through a few feet of snow. Plan on leaving on Saturday and returning either Sunday or Monday, haven't decided yet.

Just started my next class. It looks like this one is harder than all the others than I have taken. When I say harder, I mean more work, longer papers, and reading I actually will have to do. Oh, well, get this done and I meet the requirements for English. After this class, I will officially be half way to my Bachelor's Degree.

Well, you all have a safe holiday weekend. I'll try to post more tomorrow as I have some movies to watch tonight.

No comments: