Monday, February 22, 2010

Feeling better

Well, I am feeling better, as far as health-wise. However, I just received a letter from the IRS this past weekend. It appears I owe them a little bit of money from a few years ago. So I will take those documents from that year and the letter to H&R Block, since I always use them, to see if it will still stand. I may have to pay it though, but we shall see.

I did watch three movies this past weekend. CABIN FEVER 2:SPRING FEVER. This movie was stupid. The first one was not too terribly bad, but this one definately was B-rated. Not worth it. I also saw LAW ABIDING CITIZEN. This movie was amazing. I was just shocked about how everything happened and how it ended. I am not going to go into details on it, but it is definately a great movie to watch. The last movie I watched was A PERFECT GETAWAY. Another great movie. I was trying to figure it out throughout the whole movie, but in the end, I was wrong. It did a good job of keeping the movie going and the movie watcher guessing.

Don't know when I'll plan on watching more. I am too busy trying to keep things paid and getting things paid off right now. I hate stress.

No comments: