Friday, February 5, 2010

Just another Friday

Well, here it is, just another Friday. Just eating lunch right now. Soft Tacos from Chipotle. My Commander is coming in today from CA to be here for drill this weekend. She may show up to the office today, so I am cleaning a little. Watched WHIP IT last night. It is the movie about roller skating that Drew Barrymore directed and has Ellen Page (JUNO) in it. It was pretty good.

My tax return is almost spent now after cleaning up my credit and catching up on bills. Now I have to wait another year for a large sum of money because I know I won't win the powerball. I did win $10 from Wed night though. I am in my last week for my English Composition I class. I still have an A, but it ends on Tuesday and I won't have the final grades until probably next Friday. I start English Composition II on Tuesday.

Valentine's Day is coming up. Don't really have any plans. May go up to the FIL's that weekend as I will have Monday off for President's Day. If you haven't noticed, I added a few links to the right side of pages I go to frequently. As of right now, it is my little sister's blog (which she doesn't post that much because she does it more frequently on her MYSPACE page), my big brother's blog (a better read than my blog), IMDB which is where I go to find out about movies and actors that will be doing movies, and AZ Realty Agents (this is my older sister and her husbands real estate page). So if you are looking for a good read, want to be up to date on movies, or looking to buy a house in AZ, the links are to the right.

I did check IMDB last night and saw a few things coming out for this year. SAW VII will be released in Oct 2010. A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, a remake of the original. SHREK EVER AFTER, yes, another one. There are actually quite a few good ones, but can't remember them all right now. Well, have fun, probably won't post again until next week.

No comments: