Thursday, February 11, 2010

Almost broke

Yes, a little over a week and a half of receiving my tax refund, I am almost broke. With my tax return, I paid some debts, cleaned up the collections off of my credit report, was able to spoil the kids a little, replace two tires, and pay a down payment on my oldest son to start getting braces. I think I was able to accomplish a lot and I am back on track again.

Although I only put a down payment on the braces and still have a monthly payment, I do have a couple of things that I will not being paying anymore in the next few months. So until then, things will still be tight. However, the outcome will be great as I will have two things paid off and will have a little extra money. This will also improve my credit score hopefully.

I watched a movie last night called NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU. I picked it up at Blockbuster because it had a lot of stars in it such as Ethan Hawke, Orlando Bloom, Christina Ricci, and many more. However, it was one of the lamest movies I had seen. It was like 10-15 segments of a couple of people living in New York and it would move on to the next scene. There was no story line. It seemed more like a staged documentary of why people loved New York. Not worth wasting time or money on this one.

I've got three more movies to watch before I leave Saturday to head up north. Probably post about those next week or maybe even tomorrow if I get through them all tonight. We'll see.

No comments: