Friday, February 12, 2010

Holiday weekend

Yay, it's a holiday weekend. I am only excited because I get monday off. It's always nice to get a 3 day weekend after working 12 days straight. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning to head up to northeastern AZ to the FIL's place. Maybe even see snow on the way. That will be fun for the kids.

I watched SURROGATES last night starring Bruce Willis. That was a lot different than what I had seen from the previews. I thought the storyline was a different way than it actually was. I thought it was a great concept and it was really believable as well. At least it was better than a lot of other movies I have seen recently.

I have two more to watch tonight. AMELIA and UNIVERSAL SOLDIER the third one, forget the rest of the title. After I watch those tonight, I will pick up COUPLES RETREAT and THE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE. I had already seen the last one, but the wife wants to watch it. It was a great movie as well and worth watching again. I am also picking up THE HANGOVER to take to the FIL's place. He hasn't seen it yet and it is so hilarious, I could watch it over and over.

Finally received my final grades in my last class and I passed with an A. I am almost finished with my first week in my current class, no grades for this week until after Tuesday. The first week seems simple enough, it is the last 3 weeks I am skittish about as it has a lot of writing assignments. I am just looking forward to passing this class. I don't know why, but I have always looked at English as being the hardest class to take. We'll see.

Well, I'll update more when I return next week. Be safe and watch out for the idiots that are out drinking and driving.

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

hope you have fun at your fil place. let the kids play in the snow. Happy Valentine's Day, son. Love you