Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Looking for...

...the money tree, the ca$h cow, free money. I just want money. I am back into my own predicament I eventually get to every year. Pay the bills, get caught up, and stuff happens. I mainly mean that whole letter from the IRS saying I owe them from a few years ago. I still haven't gone to H&R Block yet, but I am still preparing for the worst. I finally got all my collections paid off of my credit-minus one-which is still good, and have caught everything up to where nothing is late right now. Now, I have to just sit and wait for my credit score to slowly climb up. Don't know how long that will take.

I am also trying to get the military to pay the Tuition Assistance to my school from 2 classes ago because the school used up my Pell Grant to cover all my classes. Once the TA starts getting sent to the school, it will get sent right to my pocket. Which will help A LOT.

I have been despising the Olympics these last two weeks. It is interefering with my regularly broadcasted shows. Although HEROES already did their season finale before the Olympics started, CHUCK had just started their season. I honestly believe some of the other shows on the other stations are showing re-runs because of the Olympics. Just make an Oympic Channel for the Olympics, you make a channel for everything else.

I have started watching KITCHEN NIGHTMARES which stars Gordon Ramsey. He goes to regular businesses and tries to help them out to bring their restaurants up to par. It is just so funny watching these owners be so bitc*y to him that they know what they are doing. I like HELL'S KITCHEN a lot better and can't wait for the next season.

Well, I ain't really got nothing else to write about. We'll see about tomorrow.

No comments: