Friday, February 19, 2010

Sick as a Dog

That is how I feel right now and have been feeling the last couple of days. I think it is food poisoning. This past weekend we went up to the FIL's and his wife had made some salsa and gave us some to take home Sunday night. We brought it home and everything. The next day, Monday, I asked my wife where the salsa was, although I had no chips. Apparantly we brought it in the house, but did not put it in the fridge Sunday night, so it had sat out all night Sunday and all day Monday. I put it in the fridge and bought chips on Tuesday. I figure I've got an iron stomach and I very rarely get sick. Well, Wednesday night, I wasn't feeling too good. Yesterday, I was fine, but then last night started feeling sick again. This morning I am still feeling it. I don't know. I have been starting to get sick a lot lately. Maybe it just comes with getting older.

Be sure to click on my brother's blog on the right. Yesterday he posted about our dad, who passed away 25 years ago. There is a post about him a little bit in memory of him.

Have a few movies at home to watch this weekend. Can't remember what they are right now, but I'll be sure to post about them next week. I am looking forward to this weekend as I do not have drill and I am not traveling anywhere. Maybe, just maybe, I can relax and get better. We'll see.

No comments: