Friday, April 30, 2010

Don't get me started

Well, AZ has attempted to take illegal immigration into their own hands. My take on it...do it. I am sick of hearing the government saying it is unconstitutional and other states saying it is racial profiling. Prove it. I mean how is it unconstitutional to an illegal immigrant when they have no rights as they are not U.S. citizens? As far as racial profiling, that would not happen as any person stopped for any reason is always asked for their ID and if you are a U.S. citizen, you will have a state issued ID. No matter what color you are. These people are making it sound like if you are brown, you will be stopped for no other reason than to check your citizen status. That is not what it is about. Other states that are trying to boycott AZ have said that what we are doing is wrong. When asked if we could ship the illegal immigrants to their states and cities, no one would respond. Hmmm, it is not a problem in your state right now, but you wouldn't want to be put in that situation, huh? Don't get me started.

Watched CRAZY HEART the other night. It was kind of slow, but was ok. I think the D00d would like it. Also watched CRAZY ON THE OUTSIDE starring Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, and Kelsey Grammar. That was pretty funny. TOOTH FAIRY comes out Tuesday so I will try to get that one and I am still trying to get LOVELY BONES, but Blockbuster has been out of it the last few times I went in.

The other night, my oldest was riding his bike and fell. He came home with his glasses in his hand (thankfully they were not broken) and blood dripping down his face. Took him to the doctor only because he had a knot on the side of his head almost the size of a golf ball. The cut wasn't really deep enough for stitiches. The doctor said he was lucky it wasn't a lttle further back, but no CT scans or xrays were needed. The next morning the swelling was gone. He also got part of his braces put in yesterday on the top four teeth. Still waiting for his baby molars to come out.

Everyone and everything else on the homefront is fine. Yesterday's day off was enjoyable even though I was running around to different appointments. I came into work today and have a lot to do. I can't wait for the day to be over with.

1 comment:

sis said...

Why do your kids always have lumps on their heads?? Is it because they are like their father!?! LOL