Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whew...I am beat

That was one long flight on Sunday. Not to mention I didn't eat all day. I thought I would at least get dinner, but nope, sure didn't. So I walked over to the gas station and put my account into overdraft so I could get some food. Oh, well, I am sure it was worth it.

So here I am in Wisconsin doing my school for my job. It has been pretty easy so far. I am 2 days into it and have 2 full days left. Friday I graduate and head home, but don't get back until after midnight. Then I have a party to go to Saturday night for one of my Soldiers that is deploying.

Other than that, not much to write about. Waiting on my scores from my last college class, but was told it will be about a week for them to post. Today starts my next class in Sociology. Maybe I will write more later this week if there is anything to write about.

No comments: