Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting ready to go

Well, I am heading out Sunday morning for a school for my civilian job. I will only be gone for 6 days. WooHoo. Been real busy these last couple of days with work. I have a paper due on Monday to finish my college class, but I really need to complete it and submit it by tomorrow to ensure it is in on time. I know I will have internet access during class, but I need access in my room while I am there as my next class begins on Tuesday. I won't know until I get there though.

Everything else is going as usual. Nothing new on the homefront. I did call the school about the money they still need to send to me. It appears they will not send it out until June. That kind of ticks me off because the TA through the military pays for the class about 30 days after I complete it. So the money I have there now, they will take out of that the first day of the class. Which means I will not get the full amount, I will get what is left after they deduct the new classes. Then I have to wait for the TA's to come in and then receive those later. I know I end up getting the same amount in the end, but I would rather have it all at once instead of a little at a time. Oh, well, what can you do?

Well that is about it for today. I need to start wrapping things up to head home.

No comments: