Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whew, I am beat

I don't know what happened this past weekend, but I am wore out. The last two nights I haven't been able to get to sleep until after midnight at least. Then, I still have to get up early and get the kids ready for school and head to work. I just feel so drained and tired. On top of that, yesterday and today, I have been so swamped with work and schoolwork, especially with drill coming up this weekend.

Easter went ok. Of course I gave my kids their Easter baskets a week before. I don't like the fact of all this gift stuff, unless it is for their birthday, to give it to them on that particular day. Christmas and Easter should not be about gifts or anything, they are religous holidays and should be treated as such.

This current administration just seems to tick me off more and more everyday. I saw how Obama threw out the first pitch at a game. I know other Presidents have done it in the past, but that is different. They didn't have all of the stuff on their plate that he does. They also didn't do all of these "publicity" stunts every chance they got. I don't recall seeing any President in office on Late Night shows or Talk Shows while they were in office. I am guessing he is trying to get it all done while he can before the American Public step in and impeach him. That or he somehow fails to complete his term. I just don't think we can hold on for two more years of all this.

We have a new addition to our family now. Chanel is a beagle, probably a couple of years old. One of my friends had gotten a new dog and they couldn't handle both, so I said I would take it. That makes four dogs now. Chanel is testing me right now, but I am sure in a few days, she will know that she can dominate the other dogs, but she won't dominate me.

I saw this morning that the other part of my Pell Grant has been received by my school. So, I am hoping they send that to me soon as I definately could use it right now. The school is also still waiting on Tuition Assistance form the military for two classes I have already completed. Once they receive that, it will come back to me as well since my last Pell Grant covered those classes. I hate the waiting game.

I am in my last two weeks of this current course and I am still clinging on to an A. My last assignment is the one I worry about as it is 25% of my total grade. I need to ace that one. After this class, I move on to Sociology. Another class that has nothing to do with my degree. Oh, well, everyone has to make money somehow.

That is all I got today. Maybe I'll be able to post again before I leave this weekend.

No comments: