Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm sick

Wouldn't you know it, I usually don't get sick and if I do it is not for that long. I guess from going from 90 degree weather to in the 60's caused me to catch something. I am sitting here in Wisconsin now and started having a stuffy nose and runny nose earlier today. Then it stopped...and started...and stopped...and started. I hope I am feeling better in the morning. I have 2 days left until I return home.

I am barely hanging on to an A in my college class. It ended Monday, but I am waiting for my final paper to be graded, which I am told it will take a week to get the final grade. This last paper is worth 25% of the grade. I hope I scored high enough to keep my A and my 4.0 average. I just started my next class yesterday which is Sociology/Ethical Issues or something like that.

Tomorrow I take a test for this class I am here for. All week it has seemed pretty easy and simple. All I need is to score a minimum of 70% to pass, which I don't see will be a problem. That's all I got for tonight. Maybe more before I leave to return home.

1 comment:

Sis said...

Wow. Can you imagine the Scholarships you could have received if you worked this hard in HIGH SCHOOL??