Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Hump Day

Here it is the middle of the week and it feels like I haven't had a day off in a month. With drill and traveling to schools and such, it has been hectic. Tomorrow I am taking a sick day. My oldest has an orthodontics appointment in the morning and my wife has a Dr. appointment in the afternoon, so I figured I'll just take the day off and save some gas.

Watched CHUCK Monday night. It just keeps getting better and better. I have also started watching OPERATION REPO MAN and SOUTHERN FRIED STINGS on Monday night as well. Last night I tried watching NCIS and NCIS LOS ANGELES. I say tried because people kept calling and I tried to get off the phone. I guess that would be a good reason to upgrade to TIVO, but I don't make enough to pay for it. Tonight will be a slow night, so hopefully I will be able to watch the movies I picked up on Sunday.

Not much planned for the rest of the week. I did finally get my taillight fixed last night. I ordered the part on Monday and picked it up yesterday and installed it. So I will just take the receipt to court and tell them I did get it repaired as soon as I could. Hopefully they'll drop any charges. May has come up fast. My oldest will turn 11 next month and the kids all get out of school. Well, that is all I got today.

No comments: