Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kids are sometimes dangerous

Yes, sometimes those little rugrats can be dangerous. You see, my kids like to play with toys in the bathtub and the showers. This morning, I get up to take a shower and see a few toys in there, so I just push them out of the way with my foot. While showering, I am turning around and stepped on something. Apparently, there was a hot wheel car in the shower that had lost a wheel. I found it. Yes, the tire was broke off the car, face down with the metal rod pointing straight up going into the bottom of my foot. So, yes, sometimes kids are dangerous.

Didn't really do much yesterday. Took my youngest son to a dental appointment yesterday. No cavities, so we are good there. I am trying to get a hold of my school today to see when they are going to send out the money they have for my Pell grant and TA. I kind of need it soon, hopefully before I leave on Sunday.

Not too much work today so far, so maybe I will be able to work on my research paper. I need to turn it in before I leave on Sunday, just in case I do not have internet access at my military school. Oh, geez, I just realized I am pretty much working 4 weeks straight. Man, I need a raise.

Nothing planned for tonight other than watching my regular Tuesday night shows. That is all I got today.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

Umm hello this is why remove toys before stepping into shower duh. Kris takes his own toys out after his bath cuz i trained him good lol