Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

So for Thanksgiving, I drove for 2 hours to go to my sister's house for Thanksgiving with all the families. We got to see her new house, which is nice. I found out the day before that my little sister lost her baby after a little of 2 months of being pregnant. I have been trying to contact her, but I am unable to at this time. I hope she is doing alright.

I watched a few movies. SPACE CHIMPS, which was pretty neat. HANCOCK, pretty good for not being based off of a comic book. TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE was pretty funny throughout the whole movie, but the ending was stupid. The last one I watched was FRED CLAUSE. That was hilarious. Vince Vaughn is awesome. New movies are coming out Tuesday, but I will be unable to get any for awhile until I get paid.

Yesterday we sat around because it was black friday and I just didn't want to deal with it. This is the first year out of the last ten that I did not work retail and I couldn't shop because I had no money. Today, just lounging around. Well, I gotta go and deal with the kids. Til next time.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

hey yes i'm doing ok... sorry i'm so hard to reach i feel so loved you mentioned me lol... anyways gonna try to get a good new pic of me for you to show your friend LOVE YA LOTS